To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 C. parmesan cheese (I used Kraft)
- 1 C. Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- On a plate combine the last 4 ingredients. Rub the pork chops with olive oil and then dip (coat) each one in the cheese mixture.
- Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well covered in it. Line a pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops on the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.