What you need:
- 2 cups graham crackers
- 1 stick butter
- 4 bananas
- 1 can crushed pineapple drained
- 2 eggs or 2/3 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 large frozen whipped topping
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans
Melt 1 stick butter and mix with 2 cups graham cracker crumbs. Pat into the bottom of a 9″x13″ baking pan.
Mix eggs or eggs substitute with confectioners sugar using an electric mixer. Beat well and then pour over the graham cracker crust.
Drain the crushed pineapple well and layer it over the sugar/egg layer, next layer the sliced bananas and the sliced strawberries. Next cover this with whipped topping. Drain the maraschino cherries and place them on top either randomly or on what would be each serving. Sprinkle walnuts on top. Chill for about 2 hours before serving.